Savage Henry Studios represents over a decade of hard work and dedication - the process of learning from all the sound engineers, recording studios and musicians we worked with in Western Canada and using that experience to build a 32 track mobile recording studio.
Not confined to the red light restrictions of a normal recording studio - Savage Henry Studios has allowed The Heavy Jack 3 unparalleled freedom of expression within a studio environment.
- Presonus StudioLive Series III 32 track mixing / recording console
- Sony FDR-AX53, Sony HDR-TG5V, Sony DCR-TRV130 Video Cameras with various accessories
- 2018 27" iMac with Logic X, Studio One Pro and Final Cut X
- Fender, Gretsch, Squier, Epiphone, Peavy and Ltd. Guitars
- Fender, Squier, Epiphone, Vintage, Vantage and Goldtone Bass Guitars
- Multitude of FX Pedals
- Gretsch Catalina Maple drum kit, Roland TD1 Digital Drum Kit
- Lucky Number Seven Bootleg (2012), recorded with ZoomH2 at Calgary Battle of the Bands, mixed in Logic Pro 9 *limited release, not currently available for download.
- Original Copy (2012), recorded with a Line6 TonePort UX8 and KB37, mixed on a
Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2
- Live Bootleg (2015), recorded and mixed on a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 *limited release, not currently available for download
- What is Love (2016), recorded and mixed on a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
- " G R I F F " (2017), recorded and mixed on a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
- Mr. Big & Tall (2018), recorded and mixed on a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2